Sunday, January 7, 2018

Art Nouveau card

I made this card using the latest dies that I designed for Joanna Sheen.

I folded and cut the centre step card adding the black panels each side and the border.  I used a Green and Pink patterned A4 card sheets then I die cut the Signature die - Hydrangea Frame twice, cutting out the pink Hydrangeas to place over the top of the green ones.  The Signature Dancing lady die  was cut out of the White, Pink and Green card and then paper pieced together as you can see on the card. The lovely Signature  Art Nouveau Mirrored corners  were cut from the green card as well as the Happy Birthday 

I had to add some bling to the card so there are pearls in the middle of each Hydrangea and tiny ones for the necklace on the Cameo lady and lots of very pretty tiny AB rhinestones that really do twinkle!

I can't wait to play with the other new dies that Joanna released just before Christmas!
Thanks for visiting today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails