Monday, December 19, 2011

DIY sample cards

I haven't felt like blogging for quite a while due to family stuff.

I thought I would add some of the sample cards that I made and that were shown on the TV a few weekend's ago by Joanna Sheen.
First here is a Tool shed card
I used a score board to create the wood and used the score tool to add extra texture and then coloured it with distress ink direct to card and rubbed with cut and dry. Inside looks like this:
I stamped the tools twice..embossing one lot with silver powder.. and then snipping them to make one tool each after using promarkers to colour them. I created the peg board look using my Big Bite tool.

Here's the other card I made for the show
I made the tool belt from inked up card.. made the shape up as I went along .. it grew as I made it... Lol! I added the stitiching with a white gel pen.
and here is the pop up tool box inside..I can't take full credit for this pop out idea as I was totally inspired by this lady's blog here
I change mine for what I wanted by adding more drawerfronts etc.

I will be back soon with more sample cards for the groovy baby stamps and the pressed flower cards I made.

Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing cards, Sylvie - hope things are going better for you now.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards! It's always hard to do masculine cards, these are brilliant! Thanks for sharing your creations and the link for the pop up toolbox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sylvie, So glad you liked the toolbox template and I have to say, yours is fab!! I always love to see what other people do with things, it is very true that no 2 cards are the same! Thanks for sharing, Lisa X

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails