Sunday, February 1, 2015

New Signature lace dies

I designed some Lace edger dies and ribbon dies for Joanna sheen.  Here's an 8" card I made today using the Katy Lace Corner along with the Ribbons and bows die





 I think that the Ribbons and Bows die look fantastic along the bottom part of this card and you can see that it is a lovely size to cut out individual bows, like I have for this card. The Katy Lace corner can be used as a frame as I have done, or you can put them together to form a lovely shape in the middle of your card. 
The backing paper is printed out from the lovely Joanna Sheen Age of Elegance CD Rom  but I can't remember where I printed the lady from.. I have a box of printed out toppers that I add too all the time, so some of them have been in there for quite a while Lol.

I have enjoyed playing with the dies as much as I did designing them Lol.. I will add more cards as I make them using some of the other dies I designed for Joanna. :)
Thanks for visiting today -Happy Sunday!
See you soon.
Hugs xxx

1 comment:

  1. Silvie, the dies are gorgeous. AND your card, WOW, amazing. Love the bows done like a border at the bottom. Just lovely.

    HUgs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails