Friday, January 26, 2018

Joanna Sheen's 15th Anniversary TV Show Samples

Joanna Sheen has been with Create and Craft for 15 years this week! Time does fly by I remember watching her very first show on Ideal World selling beautiful Pressed Flowers.!
To celebrate the occasion Joanna had some wonderful bargains throughout the 4 shows which resulted in almost total sell outs! Congratulations! Joanna.

I made some of the samples that were shown over both of the days shows. I will be adding the samples over the weekend. To start with below are the samples I made using the new Signature Dies Fairy Door dies.
I designed these 3 fairy doors for Joanna


 All the little flowers were cut from printed pages from the Holly Pond Hill CD Rom

 I made 3 little toadstall shapes, added the doors and then a piece of
folded card lifts each of them like an easel along the path which was cut
out pieces of card stuck down to look like paving (with a little glitter Lol)

 The plastic bubble here is a recycled piece of packaging left over from 
Christmas tree chocolatehanging decorations! 
I used circle dies to make the portal shape adding gems. I die cut the fairy door a few times colouring one brown for the wood and one from black card and paper pieced them together.
The door has a view beyond (a picture printed form the Holly Pond Hill CD) and I made the little sign and wrote Secret Garden using white gel pen.  I used Moss around the edges.

I coloured a piece of A4 card using Distress Oxide ink pads. 
 I smudged  the ink onto the craft mat
then spritzed it with water and dragged the white card through it - quite a few times - drying it off before each layer of ink.  Once it was dry I die cut each of the doors twice out of the sheen and swapped the doors of each over to create the rainbow looking doors.. I did have to add a bit more ink using dry foam to add a deeper colour on the surrounds.  I used some Rainbow ribbon from my stash along the top of the landscape A5 card.

Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. STUNNING samples and designs too - what a wonderful couple of days sharing a look at Joanna`s crafty journey x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails