Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mid week card....

Hello with just a mid-week quicky,
I couldn't resist making another card with this weeks freebie ...

I coloured them with promarkers and inked the background.. the papers are from Dovecraft - Amethyst. I used a MS picket fence punch for the border and the lovely HUG heart is from Create with TLC
Thankyou for visiting...
If you haven't grabbed this freebie yet, check out my previous post. I would love to see what you create with it... and Thank you for all your wonderfull comments... keep them coming Lol!

Hug
Sylvie..

3 comments:

  1. lovely card , amazing coloring pink & brown looks so nice...Your images are wonderful..thanks for sharing your talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, the image is such a cutie and love what you have done with it. The papers are fab too :)

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured. I hope when I use it I can do it justice.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails