Monday, November 22, 2010

Another card using freebie..

I am delighted that so many of you enjoyed the freebie this week. Here's another card I have used it on.

If you like these cute polar bears you can find them here. I printed one on copy paper and one onto card. I cut the paper one around the bears to make a mask. I held the mask over the bears while I inked the sky background using Tim Holtz distress inks and then I drizzled and splashed little amounts of water onto the sky then using a piece of kitchen towel, dabbed the water off - leaving areas of ink lifted creating a snowy look.. I am hooked on doing this to my cards at the moment Lol.. I just love the effect. I added small amounts of polar white flower soft to the snow.

Thanks for visiting... Stay warm where ever you are.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails