Friday, May 27, 2011

LIM Butterflies..

Here is my second card - DL size, for the Less is more challenge this week - Butterflies..

I die cut and inked the narrow frame first with Tim Holtz antique linen and then with a touch of black on the edges. I did the same with the little butterflies. the centre piece in the frame is part of another embossed image from a sissix halloween embossing folder. I finished off by adding the words and the little tiny black pearls (pearl pen) for the butterfly bodies.

I will be having a Freebie this weekend... come back soon to see what it is..

Hug

8 comments:

  1. Effective embossing sylvie
    Great effect
    Thanks so much
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great use of inking. Can't wait to see what the freebie will be.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card - simple, stunning and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed area...and what a great die cut that is! Very pretty!
    my card is HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails