Monday, June 20, 2011

Card 2 - Less is more - Monogram

Here's my second card for the challenge over at the Less is More Blog this week.. Monograms..

The Monogram 'L' is a freebie over at the Create with TLC blog.. I coloured it with promarker pens, cut it out glued it to black card and then white card.. I cheated and drew a red line around the black card then used a black promarker pen to edge the black around the whole lot before sticking it onto the card.. too many layers other wise..as the black card is quite thick... Those lovely Ladybirds are part of a gorgeous Inkadinkado clear stamp set called 'Gem Stone insects'... aren't they just so cute!.. I coloured all three then added black gems and tiny little clear gems and stuck them onto the card on foam pads.

Thank You for all those lovely comments about the freebie yesterday... it means alot to me.
Thanks for visiting.......see you soon.

PS... You can find the Monogram 'L' ladybug HERE

14 comments:

  1. Love this one too Sylvie, I looked on the site but couldn't see this image... I think it's great!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm loving this and the strong black and red colour scheme

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super card Sylvie, love those ladybirds. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this Sylvie
    so striking
    Thank you again
    Diva OIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sylvie...this card is just as cute as can be! LOVE the ladybugs!!
    My Card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic card Sylvie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a dynamic card love the black and red great monogram

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful Sylvie - the ladybirds are really cute. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fabulous card. Love it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, really love the red and black, so striking!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card. Nice and bright. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous, I was looking for an L for my SIL birthday and couldn't find one, this would have been perfect, don't think I would have done as lovely as this though.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails