Thursday, September 29, 2011

Eskimo Kiss


Hello Bloggers! it's been a while I know... I've been busy away from the computer.

I drew 'Eskimo Kiss' a short while ago, it is loosely based on Klimt's 'the kiss'. I just added different clothes ... well, actually it looks totally nothing like Klimt's painting..LOL! but that's where the inspiration for it started.Anyway, I have made some cards... here they are.
This first one is an 8"x8" card. The background is blue and white papers and I've added Martha stewart punched snowflakes from the corner and border punches..and the single snowflake punch. I also used the MS border large snowflake punch on the side. I coloured the image with promarkers and added glitter for the fir trims.. the man's looks more ivory because I wanted to make it easier to tell which fir trim belongs to who..Lol..



Here's another card. This one is an A5 card. the backing paper is from a lovely My Mind's Eye Christmas paper pad called Dear Santa - it's gorgeous! Again I used promarker pens to colour the image, and this time she has the creamy colour fir trim - glittered of course Lol. You can see that I used a Martha stewart snowflake border punch at the top.

Here's the last card for today..
This card is 6" square. I used K&Co paper for the background... I think it looks a bit like snow Lol. I cut the mistle to out from another background paper (on the JS Messy RabbitCD) then added some peel offs and a ribbon.. I'm not to impressed with this card but thought I'd share it anyway LOL..

Well, that's it for now.. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and weekend..
Hugs x

5 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw it I thought of Klimt! Love what you did with the stamp.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image and your cards are a delight as ever.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and super cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Sylvie. Love the image. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails