Thursday, June 30, 2016

Tobermory card

I made this card for my Son and Daughter-in-Law for their Wedding Anniversary.  They got engaged in Tobermory while there on a holiday nearly 10 years ago!...

I used Joanna Sheens Signature Townhouse Trio dies to create the little houses along the seafront and layered various papers from the Joanna Sheen Collection Vol 3 Pad.. it's all a bit of fun and I know it isn't really like Tobermory... but, when they opened the card they recognised it immediately... so my job was done Lol :)



I coloured each house using my Chameleon pens and Promarkers. The little boats were free cut by me very simply Lol.. I layered some gold paper behind the windows and used a white gel pen to draw the fench along the seafront and the waves.  
It was a lot of fun to do.

Thanks for visiting today
:) Hug.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails