Friday, December 30, 2016

Light up Star!

I made this star today for a friend.  It measures 22" and I have added some pretty little rice lights inside and it looks gorgeous!  I made it from some thick Ivory paper and punched all the holes with my Big Bite. Even though I have made  lots of these stars already over the last few years, I haven't got one this big so I think I will have to make one for myself and put it away for next year Lol!
Here it is:



 Here it is next to the top part of my tree.

 Thanks for visiting... I'll be back tomorrow with some bauble gifts I made this year.
Happy New Year!
Hugs  xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Sylvie dear, you never end your constant creative quest. I am so in awe of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails