Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sunday 26th June ~FREEBIE~

I have got both Freebies and a tutorial for you this week.

I was asked to make a card with a bottle of Champagne and glasses.
I have made two cards, one is the ordered one and the second one is for this tutorial.



And here's the bottle and glass for you to print out.

You will need 2 print-outs to make the bottle.. and print as many glasses as you need.
As I have decided to do a Pearl wedding card I have put 1980 on the top label and written the number 30 on the bottom label.. the free image has blank spaces for you to add anything you want.

I hope this inspires you to make a celebration bottle of Champagne with glasses on a card too.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.

  • Please Read
  • Feel free to print out and use my digital images on your own cards and cards you make for sale, please remember that these are copyrighted to me and must not be altered , given, or sold as your own individual digital images., so don't pass my images on to others, give them a link back here so they can download it for themselves.

23 comments:

  1. WOW! What fantastic digital images. Have been thinking of something along this line for a card I need to make next month. Perfect timing and perfect images along with some suggestions to help me along.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sylvie, love your cards and the tutorial is fab!! Thanks for such gorgeous images
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tutorial. Thank you for the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just stunning! I've been stamping only 10 or so years, but this champagne bottle is the most perfect I've ever seen! Thank you so much! It will be perfect for my anniversary cards!
    hugs from Australia
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for these, I'm sure I'll find them useful and your cards are awesome .. when I first saw the cards I thought the bottle and glasses were ready coloured but then saw that you coloured them.. wow your colouring is perfect !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all your work and for sharing so generously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for these great images and the directions,they should help. Yours look pretty realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so very much! Love the shape of the glass!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooo just got to have a go with these, thank you so much for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tutorial, thanks for the freebies as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the images and the great tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the fantastic images. I will be celebrating my 30 anniversary in August, so it will be great on a scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow thank you for the freebies and the tutorial ;))) THUMBS UP!! i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! I saw your post on Create with TLC and I'm glad I did. You have an awesome blog and I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great images and the tutorial is well done. Also I love your finished card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the freebies and the tutorial on how to colour them brillant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I love these cards and images! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great job, it looks perfect...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing this bottle of champagne! ;-)
    This is a gorgeous add on wedding cards!
    hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing your time and talents.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your freebies and tutorials.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for this - I've just been invited to a ruby wedding anniversary party so this'll come in handy - Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails