Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Handmade Photo baubles


Happy New Year!
I promised to show you these in my last post.  I made them using the clear snap together baubles you can get to fill with what ever you want. I used 4" ones because the dies fitted them perfectly.
I used the Tree of Life Signature die from Joanna Sheen that I designed last year. I also used a lovely clock face die from the Sheena Douglass  Time traveller series and the rubber stamp  with glow in the dark embossing powder on the green ones. The pink ones have pebeo gilding wax to make them shine. These were gifts and they went down very well.





I added crackle to outside edge to give an aged look and to make it look frosty.

Thanks for visiting
Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails