Saturday, November 3, 2012

Getting ready for Christmas...

I've been making bits and pieces ready for my grandchildren (and me Lol) to paint and decorate for this Christmas time.  
When I saw this fabulous free Shining Star template from TheToymaker.com  I had to make some in advance ready for one of the creative days we will have before Christmas.


I used cream card for these and decided to put backs onto each one to make them stronger for little ones to handle.. I simply created another template by drawing round an assembled star... also I punched holes and threaded some wool through so they can be  easily hung up.

I can't wait to start painting them and be one of the kids now LOL!!

Thanks for visiiting..

1 comment:

  1. Wow yes you really seem to have been busy, your grandchildren are going to love these :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails