Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wallpaper cards

I have to confess that I have been quite addicted to collecting wallpaper samples over the years.  I can not come out of the DIY shop without a few more samples... 
I just love these wallpapers because of the texture.. the animal print looks like real fur!


 I used a heart die cutout as a stencil to draw white lines for the bottom heart...


This wallpaper is absolutely gorgeous!.. it is glittered!.. I thought it was just crying out for some sequins and beads.  The black is also wallpaper.. it really feels like real velvet!



So... if you haven't investigated your local wallpaper shop... get along there today.. I know you will find something gorgeous to play with..!!
Thanks for visiting today
Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails